All Weather Sherpa Changing Robe - Aventurine Green
Get changed, keep dry & stay warm with Vivida’s technologically advanced, eco-friendly, insulated & waterproof personal changing coat. This changing robe is designed to shelter you in every weather condition, elevating the ease and comfort of changing for waterside adventures, all year round. Enjoy blending in with nature with this lush Aventurine Green colourway, a perfect complement to the surrounding elements.
Sustainably made, the high performance outer shell is your first defence from the elements; the cosy Sherpa fleece lining keeps in the warmth whilst wicking away moisture. Thoughtful features, such as an easy-grab two-end zip for flexibility when changing, and the ability to pack down into a tow float or transform into a travel pillow, makes this your new adventure kit essential.
Come rain or shine, this waterproof changing robe is the ultimate outdoor companion for:
- Oceanside explorations, lakeside dips, wild swimming, cold water immersion
- Camping & road trips
- Country dog walks & nature escapes
- Après-surf beers & firepit moments
- Sporting events & touch-line warmth
- Body cool-down; after yoga shavasana, marathons, mountain-biking
Good art inspires; good design motivates
Sizing & fit
- See size guide
- Tapered raglan sleeve
- Adjustable velcro cuff fastening
- Choose your usual size for an oversized fit to allow for changing
- We suggest sizing down if wearing as an everyday coat
- Weight: S 1.2kg, M 1.3kg, L 1.5kg, XL 1.65kg
- Low-profile & adjustable for a close-fit
- Lined with sustainable Sherpa fleece
- Extra support in the peak
- Draft collar offers extra protection
- Deep external hand-warmer pockets
- Large internal stash pocket with bungee clip for pack-away bag
- Internal zipped pocket for phone & valuables (with key clip)
- Premium matte-black, durable water-resistant zip
- Tactile, silicon-gripped ribbon zip-pull
- Two-way for flexibility and more room when changing
- Anti-chafe chin guard
- Storm barrier (behind zip) for extra comfort and protection
- Reversible: One side is water-repellent fabric, the other is soft brushed fabric
- Designed to double as a travel pillow. Just turn the bag inside out so the soft inner fabric is on the outside when the robe is packed away
- Loop for attaching to your day bag with karabiner (not supplied)
- Bungee drawcord secures with an adjuster
- Perfect for transporting wet swimwear on the way home
- Dimensions of coat when stuffed into pack-away bag: 35cm x 30cm x 15cm (Size M)
- Empty bag dimensions: 45cm x 45cm
Designed for adventure
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Reinforced side slits for moving freely
- Back-neck hanging loop
- ’I belong to’ label on internal zipped pocket
- Vivida logo on left chest
- Inspirational quote design on back
FABRICS & TECHNOLOGY
All recycled materials are certified and meet Global Recycled Standards.
Waterproof, windproof & breathable shell:
- 4-way stretch facilitates movement & freedom
- Premium peached soft-touch feel
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Taped seams & front zipper create water barriers
- Multilayer technology brings increased levels of waterproofness:
Layer 1 : Bionic Finish® Eco PFC-free durable water-repellent coating allows water to bead-up and roll away
Layer 2: Soft-touch peached 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
Layer 3: 5000mm waterproof laminate
Advanced fleece lining:
- Warms body quickly while drawing water away from the skin
- Sherpa fleece (synthetic lambswool) made from 75% Repreve® Recycled Plastic Bottles, 25% Polyester
- Premium wadding insulation (100% recycled polyester), with a lightweight lining (100% recycled polyamide)
Made in China.
Your Changing Robe will retain its waterproof properties for longer if you follow our guidelines.
- Does not need regular washing
- If covered in mud or sand, gently brush it off & clean with damp sponge
- If damp when put away, remove as soon as possible from your pack-away bag to prevent mould. Do not store wet for a long time
- Dry at room temperature between uses
- Never expose to heat sources e.g. fires, radiators etc.
If machine is wash necessary:
- If absolutely necessary, this garment is machine washable; however, we recommend washing by hand.
- To prevent compromising the efficacy of the waterproof outer shell fabric & waterproof membrane, washing should be limited.
- Wash your Changing Robe inside out, with all zips closed to protect the shell and waterproof membrane
- Put inside a Guppyfriend Washing Bag to reduce the flow of microfibres into our water systems.
- Gentle, cool wash at 30℃, with a mild detergent & line dry out of direct sunlight (do not tumble dry or dry clean)
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- When absolutely necessary, cool iron on reverse
- This garment is treated with a Bionic Finish® Eco PFC-free durable water-repellent coating, allowing water to bead-up and roll away.
- After lots of adventures, or after having been washed several times, it may be time to put on another finish on the shell of your Changing Robe with a DWR treatment such as NikWax.
- Caution: this Changing Robe is heavy when wet - be careful around water and never wear in water
- Keep away from fire