Women of the Sea Rashguard
A feminine fusion of performance and sexy, stylish details, the Women of the Sea Rashguard delivers in maximum maneuverability with an updated aesthetic. The peek-a-boo back and cropped fit make this the surf separate you'll never leave home without. Created sustainably from recycled plastic bottles.
Our eco friendly, high performance waterwear is made by utilising the most innovative techniques in sustainable and ethical fashion. Our process transforms post-consumer plastic bottles into soft, usable thread, which are then blended with high-quality spandex for increased stretch and shape retention. This ensures a perfect fit and a bikini that stays put in the toughest of conditions, while retaining its shape throughout countless water adventures.
Pair with the matching Women of the Sea High Waisted Bikini Bottom or an alternative Vivida bottom for mix and match style.
This is a close fitting style, we recommended that you size up if you are between sizes.
- Made of recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles
- 80% Recycled Polyester 20% Elastane
- 4-way stretch & shape retention
- UPF 50+ fabric
- Peek-a-boo back detailing
- Cropped fit with light compression
- Designed in the UK. Made in China.
- Global Recycled Standard Certified
- Control Union Certified
- Created from post consumer plastic bottles
- Industrially compostable, plant-based packaging
Machine wash cool
Wash with similar colours
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Dry out of direct sunlight
Donate to charity
Look after me and I will be able to look after you longer
The more you reuse me the less we will hurt our planet